We are very excited to announce that after suspending sanctioning in July, IBCA will return to sanctioning events in October. This does not mean that we throw caution to the wind. We still need to follow the safety measures that we all have been following since the beginning of the pandemic.
- Wear face covering when not in your camp site. This includes tray pick up & turn in, cooks meeting, awards, etc. Not wearing face covering when required could result in disqualification.
- Maintain social distancing at camp site, when visiting other camp sites, at awards, etc.
- Wash or sanitize hands often. Bring your own pen or stamp/labels to pick up trays.
- Keep handshakes and hugs to family, teammates, or others you typically spend time with.
- Keep group sizes to 10 or fewer people and maintain social distancing.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 or the flu, STAY HOME. Your points aren’t worth another person’s health.