Hall of Fame / Citation of Merit Nominations
The International BBQ Cookers Association Hall of Fame is an honor bestowed upon those who have shown to be true ambassadors of our organization. These members (and/or promoters) exemplify what IBCA is truly about: the integrity it brings to the BBQ world and the continued outreaching support of countless charities throughout its years of existence.
Requirements for a member to nominate someone to the Hall of Fame or for a Citation of Merit:
- Must be a member in good standing.
- No self-nominations allowed.
Requirements for a member to be nominated for Hall of Fame:
- Must be a member in good standing for a minimum of 10 years.
- Must promote IBCA in the utmost positive form.
Requirements for a member or non member to be nominated for Citation of Merit. (i.e. promoter, cook off, charity, etc.)
- Should be able to reflect on services displayed to promote/support IBCA.
- Some humanitarian or heroic contribution that reflects on BBQ
- Contributed to BBQ with a product or innovation.