August 13-14, 2021
Burnt Bean Co/Soel Venue (Seguin, TX)
We are excited to be holding our Annual Meeting at the Soel Venue hosted by Burnt Bean Co at 112 w Donegan St. The hotel rooms have been blocked at 3 hotels in Seguin. The Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn & TownPlace Suites. Rates vary by the hotel but are very reasonable. Room blocks will be released on July 31, 2021. The TownPlace Suites is pet friendly with additional fees.
Towne Place – $99/night Pet Friendly w/fees https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1620407554689&key=GRP&app=resvlink
Comfort Inn & Suites – $85/night KS; $95/night Dbl QN – call 830-372-3990 for reservations reference IBCA
Holiday Inn – $115/nt KS; $125/nt Dbl QN call (830) 379-4440 for reserverations reference IBCA
Be sure to mention the IBCA meeting.
BANQUET SATURDAY NIGHT
Join us to celebrate the top cooks in IBCA and find out who will be inducted into the IBCA Hall of Fame at the awards banquet Saturday night!!!
- 12:00 pm Registration & check-in, Members pick up voting paddles, banquet
tickets, & purchase raffle tickets
- 6:30 pm – 11:00 pm Welcome Reception – includes cash bar & appetizers, raffles & Showdown pre-registration opens
- 8:00 am Membership Meeting | Head Judge Meeting
- 6:45 pm – 11:00 pm IBCA Awards Banquet
Points to remember:
- Members will vote on proposed changes to the IBCA By-Laws
- Board of Directors to present approved rule changes , if any.
- Nominations close for President, Vice-President, Directors At Large, Secretary & Treasurer
- Door Prize Raffle tickets for event free entries and other fun items
- Vendors on site
- Alcohol is not permitted inside the Soel Venue due to TABC regulations.
- Interested vendors should contact Rose Simola at 832-788-6974 or email@example.com for more information.
Seguin is situated a short 30 miles East of San Antonio. Seguin is a beautiful city full of rich history and authentic Texas experiences. With a Downtown full of adorable mom-and-pop shops and the beautiful blue- green waters of the Guadalupe River, this historic town has a little something for everyone
Families with children will be welcomed with a plethora of options. Thrill-seekers can get their blood pumping at ZDT’s Amusement Park. One ride on the infamous Switchback will have your family begging to come back every year! And for those who prefer a calmer experience, we have everything from an arts & crafts studio to historic sites and a downtown shopping district.