2019 IBCA Annual Meeting and Banquet – August 9-10, 2019
Y.O. Ranch Hotel and Conference Center (Kerrville, TX)
WE ARE EXCITED TO BE HOLDING OUR ANNUAL MEETING ONCE AGAIN IN THE TEXAS HILL COUNTRY. LOCATED 68 MILES NW OF SAN ANTONIO ON IH-10. THE YO RANCH HOTEL HAS GIVEN US RATES FOR OUR HOTEL ROOMS AT $89/NIGHT; SUITES $135/NIGHT. The OCCUPANCY TAX IS 13%. YOU MAY MAKE RESERVATIONS BY CALLING THEIR TOLL FREE NUMBER 1-877-967-3767 AND ASK FOR IBCA ANNUAL MEETING OR GO ON LINE USING THE FOLLOWING LINK:
- On site restaurant & Saloon
- Pool with swim up bar
- Kids pool & hot tub
- Basketball & volleyball
- Rates : Rooms $89/night; Suites $135/night
BANQUET SATURDAY NIGHT
JOIN US TO CELEBRATE THE TOP COOKS IN IBCA AND FIND OUT WHO WILL BE INDUCTED INTO THE IBCA HALL OF FAME AT THE AWARDS BANQUET SATURDAY NIGHT!!! THE MENU INCLUDES CHICKEN FRIED STEAK, SANTA FE CHICKEN, SALAD, POTATOES, CHEF’S VEGETABLES, COBBLER DESSERT, TEA AND COFFEE. WE WILL ALSO HAVE A CASH BAR.
PRICES EACH TABLE $300 (8 people max) | COUPLE $55 | ONE PERSON $30 | CHILDREN 6 – 12 $15 each 5 & UNDER – FREE
– Registration & check-in, Members pick up voting bracelets & banquet
tickets, Hospitality Hors d’oeuvres
– Membership Meeting | Head Judge Meeting | IBCA Awards Banquet
Points to remember:
- Members will vote on proposed changes to the IBCA Constitution and By-Laws
- Board of Directors to present approved rule changes , if any.
- Nominations close for Officer elections
- Door Prize Raffle tickets for event free entries and other fun items
- Vendors on site
- Interested vendors should contact Lynn Shivers at 817-994-4833 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Kerrville has so much to do for families. The hotel has offered this rate for 3 days before or after the conference. Go to the link of Kerrville Convention & Visitors Bureau to see what you can do in the area for your families last outing before school begins…..CLICK ON THIS LINK: http://www.kerrvilletexascvb.com/
A Texas Hill Country Retreat For Ranchers & Romantics
Embrace the spirit of the Old West at the Y.O. Ranch Hotel & Conference Center, located in Kerrville, TX – the heart of Texas Hill Country. Legendary stories of cowboys and frontiersmen come to life in our sprawling hotel, which takes its name from the historic Y.O. Ranch that once stretched over 600,000 acres of this rugged yet beautiful landscape. Every inch of our comfortable Kerrville hotel pays tribute to the Old West. From exotic game trophies and century-old antiques to the 390 branding irons dangling from the chandeliers.